The NIGALA holds its Board meetings in public and these are chaired by the Chair of the Agency. Dates of these scheduled meetings are listed below.
2020 Schedule of Meetings
The NIGALA Board is scheduled to meet on the following dates in 2020:
- Thursday 20th February 2020, 9.30am
- Friday 27th March 2020, 9.30am (Extra-Ordinary Meeting)
- Thursday 23rd April 2020, 9.30am
- Thursday 2nd July 2020, 9.30am
- Thursday 3rd September 2020, 9.30am
- Thursday 27th October 2020, 9.30am
- Thursday 17th December 2020, 9.30am
Meetings generally take place in the Conference Room at NIGALA, Centre House, 79 Chichester Street, Belfast, BT1 4JE **
Members of the public are welcome to attend and those wishing to do so should indicate their intention to:-
Mrs Ann Andrew, Chief Executive’s Office, Tel: 028 9536 1549, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details on the format of meetings of the Board please see relating Guidance on attending NIGALA Board Meetings. Meeting papers are available on request.
** Due to Covid-19, meetings are being carried out by Teleconference/Zoom